In Our Community
As a financial co-operative, 1st Choice Savings is dedicated to our members and to our communities. To this end, we direct part of our profits back into the communities we serve. Our goal is to make our communities stronger and better places to live. Money earned in our communities will be returned to our communities.
Every year 1st Choice Savings supports numerous organizations & events within the communities we serve. 1st Choice Savings is a proud supporter of local initiatives that better the people and the communities in which we reside.
Here are a few of the community programs/events that we participate in:
- Ladies Open Bonspiel
- Play Day - Family Day at the 1st Choice Savings Centre
- "Old Favourites" Concerts - Nord-Bridge Seniors Centre
- 1st Choice Savings Free Student Night - U of L Pronghorns
- Big Bike for Heart and Stroke
- Prairie Baseball Academy Caddy Classic
- 1st Choice Savings Community Carnival
- University of Lethbridge's John Gill Memorial Golf Tournament
- Canadian Blood Services - Partners for Life
- 1st Choice Savings Scholarship Program
- Shred & Protect Events
- Good Deeds Warm Hearts Sweater Drive
- Lethbridge Hurricanes - Discount Ticket Provider
- Credit Union Day
- Dress for the Cause
- 1st Choice Savings Movie Day
- Mayor's Christmas Concert
- Angel Tree for Kids
Participating in local community events is just another way we put people 1st.